It's important for every broadcaster to know how many viewers they have watching their broadcasts. Broadcast views can be helpful in getting in front of possible sponsors and giving them real time numbers on how many people are tuning in to your broadcasts. Below are the steps to accessing analytics.
1. Login to vcloud.volarvideo.com using your username and password.
2. Navigate to the Broadcast Grid page, underneath Media. Your Broadcast Grid page will appear as below -
3. Filter your broadcasts so that you have selected the one (or more!) for which you want to view analytics.
4. Click on the bar graph next to the broadcast. This bar graph is the Broadcast Analytics symbol.
5. Check out how many viewers you have on the next page!
note: The number you can use to determine how many viewers you had on a broadcast are the Total Loads - This signifies the total number of times the video player was loaded.
Pro Tip: You can download a CSV for a large number of broadcast archives by filtering all of your archived broadcasts with no set Scheduled Date.
If you have any questions you can submit a request below. Happy broadcasting!
You can also download this information in PDF form by clicking the link below.