The first step for setting up your live broadcast is logging in to Production Truck and selecting your streaming service.
We'll start by logging in.
1. Click on the Production Truck icon to launch the software
2. You'll be prompted with a small window where you can login
3. Log in with your credentials (These are the same credentials you use on Vcloud.volarvideo.com)
4. Production Truck will open
Next we'll set our streaming service to the correct destinations.
1. Open the Preferences window by clicking on the gear icon in the middle of Production Truck.
2. When the Preferences window open click on the "Service" tab on the far left.
3. Next to Streaming Service: there is a dropdown option where you can select your streaming service.
4. Once you've selected your streaming service you'll need to create a broadcast event. To do this click the Create Broadcast button in the bottom right corner of the system preferences window. Depending on your streaming service the creating a broadcast process may look different. Using services such as Facebook, The Cube, Stretch Internet, or an RTMP stream may require some outside information and logging in to their system as well to create the broadcast.
Once you have your broadcast even created you can now proceed to setting up your AV Settings in Production Truck.
If you have any questions you can submit a request below to contact our awesome support team.
You can also download this information in PDF form by clicking the link below.