Here are the directions for using the Production Truck remote app.
1. Make sure you are connected to the same wifi on both the computer and the iPhone/iPad
2. In Production Truck you'll first need to start a remote session by going to Extras in the menu bar and selecting "Host Remote Session"
3. Then on your iPhone/iPad open the app and click join when it finds the name of the Remote Session (Typically it's just named "BlueFrame but you can rename it in Production Truck)
4. Back in Production Truck you'll see your device has appeared and you'll checkboxes that correspond to the different features that are available (Ads, Audio, Remote Camera, Remote Switching). You can select as many as you'd like.
Note: Remote Switching is only available on iPad.
- In the app you can now slide from the left side of the screen, or tap the menu button in the top left corner to switch between the different features.
-To use the camera, choose the Remote Camera feature in the app and then in Production Truck you should see the option for the Remote Camera in the Audio/Video section of the preference window.
If having trouble connecting, make sure to try the following steps with your network.
- Make sure you are using the same wi-fi network with both Production Truck and Remote Truck.
- You need to verify that the subnet on your network infrastructure is correctly configured.
- Ensure that your network does NOT have wireless isolation; is this is fairly common for public networks.
If you have any questions you can submit a request below to contact our awesome support team.
You can also download this information in PDF form by clicking the link below.