Below are the steps needed to watch a Pay-Per-View broadcast on an OTT app.
1. Select the broadcast you want to watch within the App. (Amazon Fire TV shown in picture)
2. If it is a pay-per-view broadcast it will bring you to a page that provides and website you need to go to as well as a code.
3. When you visit that webpage it will ask for your code. Enter it.
4. When you press submit it will prompt you the options to Purchase Access or Login To Access.
a. If you already have an account and have purchased a pass or were given login credentials you can click Login To Access.
b. If you haven't created an account or need to purchase access click Purchase Access. From there you can create an account, login with that account, and purchase access with a credit card.
5. After you have purchased access and logged in to the app, your TV will automatically start playing the broadcast within a few seconds.